Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stinky Feet!

This year I did a pintrest search for review games to play with my students. A game called Stinky feet came up and I followed the pin to this website that explained it.  Stinky Feet Pin I immediately played it with them that week. To say that THEY LOVED IT would be the understatement of the century. They began requesting it all the time.

Well, the end of the year has come. I wanted to give them a little more responsibility for their reviewing. Therefore, I created a version of the game that can be played with a small group of 5 people. One judge and four players. I have never seen them enjoy reviewing more. I guarantee that your students will love it. No matter how old or young, no matter the grade.




















Included in the game are instructions for you and the judge. Game cards, point cards, answer sheet. It is  9 pages of pure teacher bliss. Promise.

Follow this link to purchase it on Teachers pay teachers.
TPT - Create your Own template for Stinky feet.

 Or if you teach 6th grade here is a version with all the questions created for you already.
TPT - 6th grade CC Review

No comments:

Post a Comment